To keep your cashmere shawl or scarf looking its best season after season, we recommend steaming it rather then washing frequently. Steam gives the same effect as a dry-clean and kills most of the bacteria.
When it is time to wash, you can choose to dry-clean or hand-wash in cold water:
- Soak your cashmere in cold water.
- Gently squeeze the fabric without rubbing.
- Rinse in cool and clean water.
- DO NOT twist or wring, this will damage the delicate fibres.
- To dry, lay it smoothly on a flat rack or a towel away from direct sunlight.
Once dry, if you need to iron we recommend steaming.
To protect your cashmere scarf, we created a silk bag for storage.
Handle caro with care and it will last a lifetime.