To keep cashmere looking its best season after season, we recommend steaming it. Steam gives the same effect as a dry-clean and kills most of the bacteria.
When it is time to wash, you can choose to dry-clean or hand-wash:
- Soak your cashmere in cold water
- Gently squeeze the fabric without rubbing
- Rinse in cool and clean water.
- DO NOT twist or wring, this will damage the delicate fibres.
- To dry, lay it smoothly on a flat rack or a towel away from direct sunlight.
Once dry, if you need to iron we recommend steaming. Pilling is a natural characteristic and is not a fault. It will reduce over time, making your cashmere feel even softer. Remove with a pilling comb.
Handle caro with care and store it in our handmade silk pouch. Our scarves are made to last.