To enforce our sustainable approach and offer a lifetime product, we believe care and storage are very important to keep cashmere looking its best season after season.
Steaming is the best way to smooth out the wrinkles in cashmere, efficient as a dry-clean, and tolerates moisture well. If you don't have a steamer, lay your scarf flat on the ironing board, hold the iron about a half-inch above the garment, and direct bursts of steam from the iron onto the wrinkles.
When it is time to wash, you can choose to dry-clean or hand-wash:
- Soak your cashmere in cold water
- Gently squeeze the fabric without rubbing
- Rinse in cool and clean water.
- DO NOT twist or wring, this will damage the delicate fibres.
- To dry, lay it smoothly on a flat rack or a towel away from direct sunlight.
Our Director Rossana shows how to clean your cashmere:
Pilling is a natural characteristic and is not a fault. It will reduce over time, making your cashmere feel even softer. Remove with a pilling comb.